Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Summer On My Mind


With the cool air, and misty skies, it's hard to believe we are only 7 weeks away from the last day of school! Of course, it may not feel like summer is right around the corner, but sunny beach days are on my mind nonetheless! That's why I decided to start working on my summer packets for my students! 



Check out the details below!

I am trying to get my preschool kiddos ready for Kindergarten and to maintain their skills we've worked so hard on this year! Not only does it include skill practice, but parent resources as well! 

These are two of my favorite parent resources below:


How cute is this Shine Bright checklist?


The packet has everything from fine motor practice, to math skills, to literacy skills!
Check out some of the fun!




You can download the entire packet in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store here!


Keep your head in the clouds!
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment