Sunday, May 22, 2016

Catch a Wave to Summer!

Am I the only one counting down the days to summer vacation? (four weeks, three days...) In an effort to keep my head in the zone and continue to give my 100% for the remaining four weeks (and three days!), I decided to make some summer themed activities I can contribute to my classroom.  So let's hang ten and Catch a Wave to Summer!



Recently I've been working on grade specific summer and end of year work, but the more I look at my kiddos, the more I see they are all on their own individualized levels. Why not work on making activities that can vary for the different skill sets in my classroom?  Personally, I think it's best for preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade, but ultimately, if it's your student's level, go for it!

Now- how adorable are these popsicles?! I may or may not have asked my fiancé to bring me a grape popsicle after making this activity. Yum!


Activities are varied through literacy and mathematics and are very hands on! Take a peek below!





You can see the entire product here in my TPT store!




Keep your head in the clouds!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment