Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Very Hungry Caterpillar {Part Two}


The more I work with this bundle, the more excited I get. I plan on introducing Eric Carle's classic story, The Very Hungry Caterpillar beginning next week. However, my actual caterpillars came in TODAY! I cannot wait to see the look on my students faces when they realize there are REAL, LIVE insects right in our room!

You can download the bundle here!


One of my favorite parts of this bundle is the Life Cycles of a Butterfly Flip Chart. Check it out below!


I printed the flip chart piece on Green to make it more festive. Check out more pics below to see if this looks like a project you might be interested in using in your classroom. I'm excited for my kiddos to get their hands on this project. It combines coloring, cutting, folding, gluing, sequencing, and science topics! Phew! I love when I can combine so much learning in one simple {no prep} activity! Score!

Check out my TPT store to download your flip chart here!






Keep your head in the clouds!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment