Friday, April 8, 2016

Bugging Out Over the Alphabet!

How is it Friday of Spring Break already? The bad news? Only two more days of break. The good news? End of Spring Break means the homestretch of the school year!

It has been quite the adventure switching districts, positions, and roles this year! Holy smokes! It has been quite a learning year, but I'm so grateful to feel a new wind after my break. Fingers crossed this wind carries me to June!

In the meantime, let's get BUGGY!


To continue with my Insect Theme when I return, I decided to make Buggy Letters. Buggy letters allows kids to identify uppercase letters, and is differentiated to allow students to match uppercase to lowercase letters as well.

Check out pictures below and head over to my TPT store if you want to snag it up yourself!





Check back soon! I am in the process of creating my Very Hungry Caterpillar expansion pack and will soon be combining all of my insect work into an Insect Bundle. It's a great week to be following me! Tell your friends about it! :)

Keep your head in the clouds!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment