Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Christopher Columbus: Explore the Explorer

Whenever there is a day off of school, I like to teach my students all about why they are off. It's a real world connection to their learning. Plus, it serves as a great conversation piece with their families while they're home from school! Thus came, Christopher Columbus {Explore the Explorer}!



This was one of the first products I ever made! It's so fun to revisit it and see how my style of TPT products has evolved. Yet, the products still remain a great teaching asset over the years.

As you may know by now, I love a good foldable mini book! It takes bigger topics and breaks them down into smaller pieces. Plus, as students go back to color in the picture, they are able to retell the story through the illustrations! I couldn't make a Columbus pack without a minibook!



Here's a great Color by Number. Perfect for those students who are learning their numbers and color words early in the school year!



Download the whole pack here to check out the early addition ship page as well as the Columbus K-W-L chart! For those of you who have the day off, enjoy your long weekend! My district usually has a Professional Development day on Columbus Day. For those of you who are still teaching, I hope this helps make your day a little easier! 


Keep your head in the clouds!

1 comment: