Sunday, September 23, 2018

1200 Followers! THANK YOU!

When I first moved back to Jersey in 2014 from my wonderful time in Boston, I decided I would take the summer off and not work. With my newfound free time (and a boyfriend living two states over), I began exploring how to create products on Teachers Pay Teachers. I made one single product and posted it. It became more popular than I anticipated and thus started my adventures in TPT!

There were years I didn't touch my TPT store (in 2015 I my boyfriend moved back home, we bought a condo, got a puppy, got engaged and I switched school districts!), yet the followers still trickled on in. And so, I THANK YOU! It's always been fun for me to create things for the classroom, but it's so fulfilling to share it with fellow educators.

My 1200 Follower Freebie is here!


There are four different templates. Some pre-made and others completely editable for you to make it work for your own classroom needs! Below are my weekly templates, but each template comes in monthly as well!





THANK YOU for choosing to follow my products on TPT. If you don't already, click here to do so! Then you'll be the first to know when I post my next follower freebie!



Keep your head in the clouds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment