Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First Days in First Grade

After two years teaching second grade in inner city Boston and two years teaching Kindergarten in the suburbs outside of Boston, I have finally decided to head back to my hometown of Hamilton, New Jersey. It is only fitting that I will be teaching first grade- right smack in the middle of my experience! Should be a perfect fit!

In celebration and excitement of the upcoming month of first grade preparation, I've created an adorable, yet fun "firsts" themed activity pack. It's perfect for the first day or first week of school. Yahoo!

Check it out at my TPT store! Click the picture below to take you there.


First Days in First Grade

It has First Self Portrait, First Story Reader's Response, First Number in a Series, First Sounds, Ordinal Vocabulary and a Writing Prompt. Check out a sneak peek below:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Days-in-First-Grade-Activities-for-the-First-Week-of-School-1330938

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Days-in-First-Grade-Activities-for-the-First-Week-of-School-1330938

Enjoy! Keep on checking back- there is more to come here AND on my TPT store. We've got a fresh new look coming to the blog and some fun, beginning of the year number activities!

Keep your head in the clouds!
-Dianne

0 comments:

Post a Comment